Part of the 5.11® “Little Big Knives” series, the Wharn for Duty was engineered in
partnership with world renowned blade exert Mike Vellekamp to provide superior performance,
durability, and craftsmanship in a palm-sized package.
- Superior performance in a palm-sized package
- Injection molded, textured grip
- Lanyard hole
- Engineered in partnership with Mike Vellekamp
- AUS 8 steel, HRC 57-60 hardness
- Black oxide coated blade and liners
- 2.85” plain edge trailing point blade
- Includes Teflon coated carry clip
Before purchasing any items it is the customer’s responsibility to contact their relevant authorities to ensure that the possession of this item is legal in their state.
Some items may be classed as a Controlled Weapon under the 'Weapons Regulations Act 1999' and it is an offence for anyone under 18 to purchase any product classified in the controlled weapons list, Therefore anyone under 18 cannot purchase said items. By purchasing any of these items you are declaring that you are over 18 years of age.
Green Harbour Pty Ltd (trading as The Kit Bag) will not accept any claim or responsibility in the event of consequential action by any law enforcement agency against organizations or individuals that have purchased said products without prior investigation as to its legality in the relevant state.