These iconic infantry field back backs will not be around much longer stocks are getting very low.
This genuine Vietnam era large field pack from the US army is made of water repellent treated nylon duck and webbing, spacer fabric, and fastened with metal hardware. This pack must be used with the ALICE frame, which is included. Also included are shoulder straps and the Lumbar pad with waist strap (these straps etc are replacement copies).
Durable and with ample room to hold all of your gear, this pack is an excellent option for backpackers, campers, hikers and hunters. The pack can accommodate a bedroll strapped to the top or bottom of the pack. It can hold up to 30 kilograms of equipment, more than most normal people could comfortably handle.
- External aluminium frame (Black)
- 2 quick release shoulder straps (olive)
- 1 Lumbar pad with waist straps (olive)
- Top cover with internal storage
- Large main storage compartment
- Internal Radio/utility pouch
- 3 Top magazine/utility pouches
- 1 large centre external pocket
- 2 large outer pockets with pass-throughs behind them
- Pockets secured by double snaps plus drawstring tie
- Various attachment points for sleep systems, canteens, entrenching tools etc
Main - 29cm L x 26cm W x 58cm H (Approximate)
Side Pouches - 13cm L x 5cm W x 23cm H (Approximate)
Front Pouch - 20cm L x 6cm W x 23cm H (Approximate)
Small Pouches - 8cm L x 6cm W x 23cm H (Approximate)
Total Capacity: 55 Litres (Approximate)
Colour: Olive Drab
Condition: Used /Good - Item is well used. Straps and lumber straps are copies. There may be marks/stains/scratches or repairs, but it is still in functioning order.
Also available without frame and straps.