The Freescape Camp Saw from Gerber is the compact, functional and safe choice for cutting wood at the campsite.
The Gerber Freescape Camp Saw has an innovative design which allows the saw to fold flat while fully assembled. So without ever having to worry you might have lost a part. The system uses four pivot points to effectively cut through wood with the full length of the blade. When folded the knife is concealed to make sure you can safely store the saw. It is, however, possible to replace the saw blade whenever necessary. In fact, the standard hardware store saws fit inside the Gerber Freescape Camp. As a result you do not necessarily have to purchase a new saw blade at Gerber.
The handle is made from rubber and feels great and firm in hand, even during wet circumstances. The bright-green accents alongside the black, rubber surface ensure that you will easily recognize the saw.
- Tool-free snap-fit assembly
- Blade locking mechanism
- Folds up flat for transport
- 4 pivot points for maximum usable cutting area
Frame steel 2Cr13
- Bright green so it’s easier to spot
- Accepts all standard 12” blades for easy replacement
- Textured rubber handle for safe and ergonomic grip
- Aggressive saw tooth blade