The legendary fire brigade stowage bag, specifically sized with fire unit storage areas and max carry load requirements in mind.
DFES issue, level 1 bag
Size: 500mm x 400mm x 300mm – 60ltr
Built specially for our fire brigades very useful heavy duty well made tough bag and is a great addition as a POD utility equipment bag for the back of your 4wd or ute.
Other than that its a well built very useful carry case/bag comes complete with shoulder strap and has an array of handles all around and top opening for easy access, includes a heavy duty ring on rear for hanging up on a wall !
Rugged Extremes Fireman's Equipment Bag
Specifically designed canvas stowage bag for fire and emergency crews.
Ideal for transporting general equipment and PPE
- Air-mesh padded handles on all four sides with bar-tacked and pinned stress points
- Large internal compartment with zippered internal mesh pockets
- Reinforced base layer and hanging point
- Waterproof 430gsm ripstop polyester canvas
- Large main pocket opening for bulky items
- Internal stash pockets
- Approved for use by Government and Fire/Emergency Departments around Australia
- Large clear document pocket on top flap
- ID pocket for easy identification
- DFES issue, level 1 bag
- choose Black or Electric Blue