Cheaper than a pair of water proof boots and you can use almost any footwear you want !
Take on both the cold and rain with the original waterproof sock. The perfect mix of waterproofness and breathability, the Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks are an ideal choice for keeping your feet dry and warm while cycling, hunting, commuting, working outside, fishing or hiking.
Wet feet can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors, including numbness, blisters, and frostbite. The Waterproof Cold Weather Mids will keep you dry and warm in leaky waders, through stream crossings, and in rain, snow, and mud. Around the clock protection, we like to think that every person should keep a pair in their pack—just in case.
Climate Guide - This product is rated 3 which offers the perfect balance of warmth and breathability
- 100% Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Foot Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit - four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Comfort - Footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Material - (Outer) 90% nylon, 10% elastane, (Membrane) hydrophilic membrane, (Inner) 35% Merino wool, 35% acrylic, 23% polyester, 3.5% nylon, 3.5% elastane
- Wash at 40C, low tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
Sizing (EURO Shoe Size):