Emergency First Aid Chest seals A must for every professional first aid kit.
What do Emergency chest seals do?
A chest seal is needed when a patient has penetrating chest trauma from neck to navel, on the front, side or back of the chest. The chest seal doesn't control bleeding inside the chest cavity. Instead, the chest seal prevents air from entering the chest cavity.
Chest Seal Features :
• Used by Military, Police, Fire, EMS and First Responders
• Large Release Tab for Easy Application and Removal
• Effective in Extreme Cold and Heat
• Transparent Backing for Easy Placement Over the Wound
• Strong Medical Grade Hydrogel Adhesive
• Conforms and Adheres Easily to All Body Surfaces
· Provides total occlusion -- even with excessive blood, dirt, sand, hair, or heavy perspiration
· Large pull tab for easy, quick application
· Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
· Latex-free; minimum incidence of allergic reactions to adhesive
· Durable, puncture-resistant packaging
Choose chest seal or chest seal vented. Both vented and unvented CSs provided immediate improvements in breathing and blood oxygenation in the model of penetrating thoracic trauma.
Or 6 weekly interest free payments from $3.32 with what's this?