Another great product from Gerber USA.The Fuse folding knife from Gerber is a perfect every day carry knife. Made out of a high-resolution electro-formed stainless steel; this is merged with the lightweight glass filled nylon handle which presents a rigid yet stylish design.
Two full stainless steel liners are included which adds to the rigidity and an easy-access liner lock makes for smooth operation ability. This knife is further built on a barrel construction and is equipped with a deep pocket carry clip for easy transportation and storage during your everyday tasks.
- Blade Length: 8.39 cm
- Closed Length: 12.19 cm
- Overall Length: 20.83 cm
- Weight: 79.38 grams
Blade: The blade is presented in a slim drop point which comes in at 2.5mm at the spine, made from a high performance hollow grind for optimal performance with the balanced durability. The stonewashed stainless steel hides the wear and tear of the knife and maintains a sharp edge for long periods of time. Dual thumb studs are provided for fast, smooth and ambidextrous operation.
Handle: The handle is made from chamfered glass filled nylon scales alongside stainless liners which delivers a rugged, weather resistant and comfortable handle. The front scaling displays a steel pivot cap shield which follows the line of the handle for plenty of style. The liner lock inside the handle is smooth in operation, which has a secure and reliable lockup ability.
- An electro-formed stainless steel grip ability for the user.
- An easily accessible liner lock for smooth operation.
- Along the spine of the handle is an exposed jimping for better grip performance.
- Overall barrel construction design.
- Includes a deep carry pocket clip for safe-keeping and easy transportation.
- Scutcheon axle shroud present.
- Very lightweight which enhance movement and carrying ability.