If you work offshore you’ll definitely get to know this bag! If not, maybe it’s time to have a word to your procurements division
This customised Crew Bag has been designed with one very special purpose – to get you and your gear on and off the rigs with ease.
Suited and designed around Australian oil and gas operations, and all land based crews our transit bag features a large main compartment for the bulk of your gear, with two isolated side pockets for your PPE kit of dirty laundry.
The stash pocket on the front works perfectly for your wallet, keys and passport. PVC construction and waterproof zips throughout make this bag weatherproof, although we do not class it as a 100% waterproof bag.
- Waterproof 1000d, 640gsm, laminated PVC vinyl
- Rubberised waterproof zippers
- Large easy access panels for embroidery
- Front pocket can be embroided without compromising waterproofing of main bag
- Removable hard PP base can be removed for compression in helicopter stowage
- 50mm Adjustable shoulder strap
- Front pocket for essential items
- High visibility reflective strip on front
- Side footwear storage pocket
Pictures for illustration purposes only. Tools and contents not included. Please note also that blue colour is out of stock and will not be ready for delivery for about 3 weeks although you can still order but please be aware of the wait for the blue.